We quickly grew to handle all aspects of shipping services for many of the top manufacturing plants for construction equipment. Both manufacturers and dealers began to rely on our services. Offering:
● Final paint of construction equipment
● Container loadings
● Rail loadings
● All outbound truck loadings at each facility
Today we are providing warehousing, modification and load consolidation for many different manufacturers at our strategically located facilities.
● Overdimensional loads will require permits and in some cases escorts.
● Carriers are required to submit actual permits and escorts bills for verification of costs.
At our In-House Customer Support:
● We provide a dedicated and experienced team to work in your facility at various levels. By tracking machines as they approach their ready to ship date (RTS), we bridge the communication between dealer and manufacturer. Real time status reports are obtainable from onsite personnel.
● We provide planning for load optimization.
● We currently handle the shipping floor functions for numerous construction equipment manufacturers.
● We schedule and load trucks for all approved carriers.
● We provide an experienced rail loading team.
● Our professionals understand urgency, promote safety, and execute cost reduction techniques for our clients.